Total Body Workouts
Don't feel like using your brain when you get to the gym today? Use the exercises below for a total body burn - or use them as a starting point to create your own kick-ass workout!
- Hands Elevated Mountain Climbers (example)
- Hands Elevated Push-Up (example)
- Shoulders Elevated Hamstring Walk (example)
- Feet Elevated Donkey Kick (example)
- Plyo Pushup to Plank Transfer (example)
- Hands Elevated Burpee (example)
- Bench Squat Sit Jumps (example)
- Split Squats (example) *add a hop at the top if you're feeling crazy (example)!
- Feet Elevated Push-Up (example)
- Feet Elevated Mountain Climbers (example)
- Step Ups (example)
- Tricep Dips (example) *IT ME!
- Reverse Crunch (example)
There are a number of ways to structure the workout. Personally, I did each exercise for 10 reps and went through the circuit 4X. You could also do:
Exercise #1 for :30, Rest :10 - Repeat 4X
Exercise #2 for :30, Rest :10 - Repeat 4X
Etc. through Exercise #13
Exercise #1 for :30, Rest :10
Exercise #2 for :30, Rest :10
Exercise #3 for :30, Rest :10
All the way through Exercise #13, then repeat 4X
25 Mountain Climbers
10 Shoulder Taps Each Side
50 Toe Taps
42 Minute No break-Strength Workout
This workout is taken from an F45 class that I took!
*This workout requires a lot of equipment! But a lot of the exercises can be performed with substitutions. For example - barbell bicep curls can use dumbbells and barbell overhead presses can use dumbbells as well. Bosu ball sit ups can become regular sit-ups.
Pull-Up Bar/Resistance Bands
:35 Work/:20 Rest x3 for Each Exercise
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curl (example)
- Concentrate on going as slowly as possible
- Pull Up Hang (example)
- Use resistance bands to help hold you up
- Bench Dumbbell Chest Press (example)
- You can hold your feet up in tabletop position for some added core activation
- Plate Jackknife (example)
- Medicine Ball Around The World (example)/Jump Squat (example)
- Around the world twice in one direction, twice in the other direction, two jump squats!
- Barbell Overhead Press (example)
- Barbell Bicep Curls (example)
- Bosu Ball Sit-Ups (example)
- Dumbbell Push-Up to Overhead Press (example)
- Kettlebell Swings (example)
- Single Arm Kettlebell Clean/Press (example)
- Sandbag Curl to Stepback Lunge (example)
- Sumo Squat Dumbbell Bicep Curls (example)
- Russian Twists with Medicine Ball Toss (example)